silly prego confessions

Comments

• Before I found out I was pregnant I was expecting my period (obviously :P) so I bought pads to wear at night just in case And when u got them home and went to put one on I realized I bought pads WITHOUT wings and I went ballistic!!!!! I started yelling about how I was gonna bleed all over the sheets. Ha! My husband was like, do you want me to go buy pads with wings? I whined, no to him and we went to bed. Two days later I found out I was pregnant. Talk about mood swings! My husband and I just laugh about it now.
  • And here I am thinking I'm the only gassy one. Hahaha! This is too funny!
  • Omg guys. I love this. Just recently my husband has been telling me stories of how i fart at night. So one night i went to bed and he secretly put a camera in the room and recorded me farting while sleeping. He put on for me to watch and oh gosh guys, its sounds like i just had a fart marathon and won. Hahaha funny huh.
  • Wow.... Thats funny... I would kill my hubby if hhe did that..cus I already knoew I fart alot
  • Omg last night me & my bf got food from panera bread and when I got home they screwed up my sandwich and gave me something totally different that i did not want!!! i was STARVING of course so i got realllllly mad! i called and ripped their heads off and when i went back and got my real order they gave me 4 freshly baked cookies for free and my money back. So then I almost cried cuz I felt like such a bitch...haha damn hormones!!
  • My fiance got stuck in a snow storm last night. My mom and I went to pick him up and it took us 7 hours because of thr crazy traffic. I was so hungry I couldn't eat and wanted to throw up, so tired because it was 1 AM, and so grumpy that I was more than irritable. So we got into a spat while trying to fugure out where in the hell he was at in Fairfax and if he was even on route 50 that I wanted to turn around and just leave his ass to sleep in the cold car. He was SO lucky my mom was driving. Almost 8 hours and I seriously would have left him when we were so close.
  • Oh my god, this is too funny! I can't believe I'm about to share this, but I have a lot of gas (obviously) so at night, I figured out how to fart without making a noise come out. I spread one butt cheek open with my hand and the fart is silent! My husband only wakes up if there's loud noises, so I can do that all night after he's asleep. Lol
  • @mariacon- that is the damn funniest thing I have EVER read!!! ...but yeah, I'm totally going to try it tonight! Lmfao ;)
  • Lol these make my day. Mariacon will you ever tell him this? I fart on my fiance all the time in bed Haha I do it purposely. We use to have contest but he gave up since I became pregnant. Mine are too loud and too long now. Haha he says his are poots and not farts. Lol
  • @vette_devil do it! It totally works. I recommended it to one of my friends who isn't pregnant but said she was in the bathroom and had to fart but everyone outside the bathroom could hear her.

@kara_lamek I will never tell him! We don't day around each other so I would be mortified! And I've always told him that if he farted in front of me I would divorce him, lol
  • Haha ohh my goodness. That's too funn. I've always been open about my gas. I can't help but laugh. I've always been that way. Haha but I was the first gf he ever had that farted in front of him...he didn't even know girls farted Haha but now we high five each other when its a good one!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I burnt my big belly on the stove eye while cooking with my 2nd. I was having those sharp stabbing pains while driving and got pulled over for swerving on the white line.then the cop wanted to call me an ambulance lol i finally talked him out of it
  • Oh man lol well i was at the store and i had to sneeze but lately every time i sneeze i pee a little ha so smart me trying to hold the sneeze in it decided to come out the other end. Ew
    and pregnant Gas is the worst lol
    I was extremely embarrased

• Grilled cheese is my best friend... in fact anything with cheese. I'm so moody too its horrible. I just feel like I constant pms. Started crying the other day because I caught a yellow light on my way to work. So sad lol
  • Omg. So I'm on my way home from shopping wit gma. I get on the train and my tummy starts acting up. I let one rip hoping its not that bad. The cutest little boy sittin next to me looks around and goes mommy what that smell? She's trying to shush him and he goes on like no mommy it smells really bad. Like daddy when he comes out the bathroom
  • Omg these are too funny. I'm reading this while my bf is sleeping next to me & I keep laughing since I've been gassy too. But my bf let one go right now & I couldn't help but laugh my butt off waking him up! Who's gassy now?? Lol
  • Lol @firstmama girls are the worst. My niece will snitch on you in a heartbeat. I stole my besties cookies and thought I got away with it. My niece was mad cuz I didn't give her any ( it was only like 3 left anyway ) so when she cme home from work my niece ran up to the door and started screaming " Auntie Nini ate all the cookies. Nd she didn't share! " I tried to play dumb like what cookies? She was not havin it. She said the cookies that was on the fridge Auntie selfish pants. Look the papers in the garbage seee. Omg and she's only 5
  • I have a couple good ones for you all to enjoy. When I was prego with my first my stomach literally went to my knees-my son ended up being well over 10lbs. I am short and drove a stick shift mazda 3, and when I hit 8 months I couldn't fit behind the wheel and reach the pedals anymore because I was so huge. I think I cried for a week. I would go to restaurants and have to leave because I couldn't fit in the booths, and one time I was doing self check out and it kept telling me to remove my item from the sensor...but it was just my belly. It was so embarrassing! @snowflake, I burnt my belly all the time with that pregnancy, too. Two weeks before I delivered, I ordered a milk shake and took it home and it was runny, and I flipped out and called them back saying that it wasn't what I wanted and I wanted a refund. The guy said no over and over and then I started yelling that I was 9 months pregnant and all I wanted was a damn milk shake. He told me to come in and pick it up. I felt awful afterward...but I got my milkshake. Lol.
  • Lol @firstmama, your neice sounds awesome. Good luck with her when she's a teen. Auntie selfish pants...that's hyterical!
  • @magcaw that's hilarious with the checkout. Milk.... 3.49; Eggs.... 1.69; knowing your bellys on the menu.... priceless
  • I wish I could upload videos. Her song is Whip My Hair and she goes off! Can't tell her nothin. She told us that we can't whip our hair cuz were not little like her. Like really got upset. Turned the tv off
  • Wow I went an go a milk shake yesterday an if they would of done I would of flipped just the same,,,lol,,,,
    But here is mine for the day, I kept tousing and turning all night so I was tired well my 5 year old woke up came in,my room and said mommy I want something, I looked at her an said what r u doing up its early,an told her to go back to bed, she said no mommy ur lazy its light out side, so I sat up looked at the clock it was 11:30omg I looked around an,said wheres daddy, she said hes sleepin on the couch,,,lol guss I kept him up all night too an I felt so bad,,,
  • @mariacon I do the EXACT same thing. I thought I was the only person that did this haha
  • @me too! I thought I was the only person!
  • @mrs that's crazy. She said u lazy but went right past daddy. Lmao