silly prego confessions

12346»

Comments

• Omg girls, I'm crying from laughing so hard.
    Last week, I was ready to sit down to do our taxes but I insisted on setting up on my bed to do it. My toddler kept jumping on the bed and my cat kept laying on the papers so I lost it on my hsbd to keep everyone out and not to bug me til I was done. He knocked gently 2 hrs later to bring me tea. Here I had fallen asleep (@7:30pm) after barly filling out our names and address, on his favourite pillow and drooled a giant puddle on it.
  • Omg i laughed soooo hard at thez!!! I love the fart ones lmao!!!
  • This just makes me feel bad, but my boyfriend and roomate wanted japanese. So after spending 30 mins. Picking out what I wanted. Feeling bad cuz it was expensive my boyfriend was okae with it. Well he went and got it. I get mine abd its covered un a sticky white sweet sauce that I lookwd and felt like mayo. I threw up and couldn't eat it. It wasnt even mayo. Just looked like it. I still feel bad.
  • I think mine is i went to my bros an walked in.. dropped my phone an my youngest nephew wuz hiding behind the door, i bent over an he sneaked hugged me frm behind & I'm pretty sure i parted his hair.. lol he jus said omg i hug u an u fart on me?! Later tht night we layed under a cover together an he dutched ovened me all b4 saying he loved me an he's srry lmao... he's 9!
  • Just bumping this for laughs :D reminiscing!
  • lol when i was prego i got this blood test.. a few hours later i removed the bandage and bust out crying kuz it was like bloody and i got scared. I was freaking balling my eyes out and my hubby was comforting me and trying to hold in the laugh so hard it was hilarious.

&

We went to sonic and i wanted the drink on the picture (it was 2 toned color like light blue transitioning into dark blue and like really edited you know) and i wanted that color and pina colada flavored but they didnt have it so hubby ordered me a different one and when i tasted it i bust out crying again and couldnt stop i was crying so hard so he took me to taco bell to get a pina colada frutista and i was all better lol

&

then i was craving lemon scented hand sanitizer wipes and hubby kept catching me tryna lick them and he hid them from me and guess what.. i started crying again lol so he just took me to sonic to get a lemon flavored drink lol. soo funny.

• Lol to funny...there were like two names I remembered but it was from the month I joined
  • When I was pregnant with my first, I was afraid to poop cuz I thought I might push the baby out. :-|
  • Lmfao!!! What the hell is this and who were these people lol
  • LMAO. The only thing I can't figure out is how u live with someone and never fart in front of them. On the other hand I got married at 17. My husband and I have sat down with 2 liters of doctor pepper 2 see who could burp the longest. I am proud to say I won lol. My stories about peeing myself are not funny I drove for a living.
  • @mommylovessparkle I had something along the drink lines happen to me.

While I was pregnant with my peanut that I lost, I had an obsession with snowcones. Half red raspberry and half black raspberry, with cream. It was the most delicious thing ever!! Well, my boyfriend (at the time) took me to get a snowcone at like 9:30 at night. We couldn't find a shack that was open except this one which wasn't like the ones I was used to. I wanted one so bad though, so I ordered one and took a bite...it was not what I expected, or wanted. I threw it away, and bawled like a baby. You know, that ugly, sobbing kind of cry?? Yeah, that one. For about 45 minutes. My boyfriend thought I was a weirdo and just stared and me and didn't say a word LOL.
  • @Bahamamama4828 lol that's exactly wat I was thinkn !!