Naming babies after drug relations

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I worked with a girl named tequila mockingbird first and last name imagine that for ur name poor girl hated it I also went to school with a girl named Easter Sunday and a boy named hidro and another Harry Cox people just don't seem to consider how there children are gunna handle these names once there older us know?
  • well tht kase I graduated with a gurl named baby I asked y her mom named her tht & she said bcus she was her last out of 7 & the only girl so she was her baby nt too bt every guy thts says "wats up baby?" Already knows her name!
  • i have nothing against the black society but i know a girl named latarvearva and people call her tae tae im sorry but im not hiring anyone to work or manage my buisness named tae tae or latarvearva
  • Its not only black ppl with questionable names! Wow!
  • Went to high school wit a girl names Jenital Hernandez. No lie. N she was a honor student so her name was always on the loud speaker
  • Jenital? Seriously? Did she at least go by Jen?
  • Yaeh I met a girl named ka-lee pronounced ka dash lee, how silly
  • Lmao she was a upper classmen so iono. But everytime mornin annoucements came on all u hear is Genital Warts!!!
  • @maymommy2011 now you're just making stuff up. Come on. Please. Please don't dash my faith in humanity completely. I still had a little left. The name Syphallis really put a dent in my optimism already.
  • Please white ppl name they kids just as crazy as we do. Its all over races. Like ppl who name their children bronx mowgli or apple. Even denim. Lmao. I wonder wat the new generation is gonna sound like. Hey Tissue, tell Salt we out to the club wit Vagusiila
  • Yea that spyhillus crap is messed up. But wats worst is the names that don't no one but the momma can spell or pronounce
  • @firstmama thank you! Like its only us lmao
  • My nephew is name Kane and I don't c anything wrong with it. He is a twin and his brother is name Kasey
  • Don't get mad at me but its cute.... till he gets to school n they start callin him coke. My names Selena, n kids would either go
    Anything for Selenassssss
    Biddy biddy bumba
    And always " Girl didn't u die?"
  • Lmao but its cute @prayin4agurl. I'm namin my daughter London n I kno she's gonna get some bridge joke
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firstmama I love that name :) if I have a girl I want to name her Dakota. Also I don't have a traditional name. My name is Mecialeen (mish*a* leen)
  • Wow @almost4 that's an extremly racist company
  • Makes me sick to my stomach at these parents [hormones..lol] a girl I go to school with is named Tiara. Her parents raised her to be a spoiled rotten brat like the tiara that she wears around is real..not knocking the money they make but she's a long way from a princess.
  • I love it @prayin4agurl Dakota is so cute.
  • I cannot make this up..I actually know a girl with the middle name "kikibird" like kee-kee-bird. Her parents let her older sister pick her middle name...the sister was 3 yrs old at the time..smh
  • @twinkiesmom no offense or anything and i agree you are right its not just black people
  • Lmao @mrscritchfield that's exactly y if I hve more than one, my first will only be allowed to give nicknmes.
  • My name is Londyn :) & since childhood I hvent had a day go by tht wen sum 1 learns my name the go "like lindon bridges fallin dwn?" Or they aquire ths british accent out of nowhere ugh thts y I go by my middle name Kasidy bt I still get the jokes with tht too
  • @firstmama ..agreed lol..I just don't understand people anymore.
  • I was just thinking of weird names before I got on pregly. I saw some on a baby name site one was Aquanett like the hair product and another was Chaardynnay pronounced like Chardonnay wine.
    I hope my child, Achilles or Pandora doesn't get crap for having a traditional Greek name. As for the jobs, I'm with @ghettobetty, I wouldn't want to work at a place with such ignorant people either. I've worked for crappy people already and I don't need more of that. They would talk s**t about the way I looked when I'd come in for my check (I'm a punk rocker. Peircings, funky clothes, etc). I heard through other people tho. No one is going to talk crazy to a girl in red leopard skinny jeans!
  • Wow @almost4 tht is so sad to here how rascist is tht? & to actually tell u tht means they didnt kare
  • @mommysierra ok it just seemed kinda insensitive to me. But I c your point. A lot of parents need to think of how some of these names look on job applications