Naming babies after drug relations

Comments

• That was my point also. :)
  • I know a guy named Lazer. On the birth certificate. That's the only person i know with a weird name
  • In Jr high there was a guy nammed icball (ick-ball).
  • Ickball lol
  • Unique is one I don't like. They call the girl niquey....
  • @ghettobetty I know crazy people these days
  • edited March 2011
    My stupid sister named her daughter Isis but spelled it ic-ies I'm like why? But my niece likes it. I like to call her ice cream. By the way I like her name just not how my sister spelled it.
  • my goddaughter is named Icey. No Isis isn't her real name n we call her Icey. Icey is really on her birth certificate.
  • I don't think it was racist... she's white... that's like a black guy saying that be doesnt like gangsters niggas... it wouldn't be racist then... but yeah... can't we all just get along...
  • My name is anita and people always assume I speak spanish... Which I dont. And there is a guy who lives down the road from us whose name is Thomas (he goes by tom) thomas!? Why would u do that?
  • Thomas is a normal name. Its my grandfather, father and younger brother name. Plus I knew mny a thomas in school
  • @firstmama I thought the same thing but I think what @momamar was saying that his name was Thomas Thomas. First and last names...lol.
  • I agree that some names are over the top but i don't really see anything wrong with names like Bentley, yeah it's a name of a car so what. I think the name Mercedes is a pretty name too. And people's names have nothing to do with applying for jobs...people can't get denyed of a job because of what their parents named them...
  • edited March 2011
    I can't name my baby after a car I haber no hopes of owning. I think kanye said it best. Couldn't afford a cart so shred named her daughter alexus :-bd
  • But Mercedes is an actual name before IR became a car name.
  • @brookiesbaby I'm slow hahaha thanks for the explanation :)
  • @Jess510 I did the same thing....I'm gonna blame mine on being blonde!
  • Its not right but ppl do get denied jobs because of their names. Its even said on this thread
  • My friends bro mther was named Blade, kinda odd
  • then if someone was denied a job because of their name they could sue. and if someone doesnt like their name they can legally change it when theyre 18
  • Omg are you kidding me :/
  • edited March 2011
    My friends names r henessy, margarita,tequilla, alize their mom loved drinking but she stopped wen she found out she was prego
  • I knew a girl named chandaleir, like the lighting fixture.
    A group of sisters named Ruby, diamond, and Sapphire.
    ANd another named la-a pronounced la dash ah...
    I went to school with all of these kids but the worst was ABCDEF pronounced ab-ca-dief
    Terrible:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No..black "/
  • @ashabash you could sue but how would you prove it? N again I'm not saying it's ok I'm just saying it happens.
  • Holy cow I'd call too! I think ill name my kid penis!!(:....no
  • I'll name my kid Boobies :)