Naming babies after drug relations

12346»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I worked with a girl who's FIL was named Rowdy Male... no joke. Also heard a gal call into a radio station in Seattle & her kids were named OrangeJello & GreenJello... wow.
    My parents were hippies & named the girls in our family Amber, Velvet, Chrystal & Jayde. I'm the last & I can't stand my name. Forget what it looks like on an application, parents need compassion for how their kids will feel about their own name! I'm mean Syphillis & Vagina? Come on... that should be illegal... poor kids.
  • Well at least they get a chance to change their name once they turn 18 if they dnt like it! :)
  • I wanted to use the name Jack Conner for a boy but my husband brought it to my attention that it sounded like "Jack on her". Glad he brought me to my senses! There is also a controversy going on in one city because the citizens want to name a building after a politician that passed away, named Harry Baals, but the city counsel refused the request even after they put it to a vote.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2011
  • @Gatorbob Nainoa is a pretty name
  • I was born in the late 70's..n my mom said (as a joke) that she was going to name me Mary jawanda..or Hashienda..lol.. she stuck with Jeniffer..
  • edited March 2011
  • I saw a lady on tv her name was marijuana pepsi!
  • @Gatorbob yeah i just looked it up and my familys hawaiian and ive been looking for cute hawaiian name and that one sounds perfect and i think it would be cute for a boy or girl
  • My docs name I richord dickerson,,, so its dick dickerson,,, dubble dick lol, I feel really bad for him cus I know growing up was hard but now hes making good money,,,
  • I have a friend named Asia her middle
    ame is Marie. Not that but still.
  • Went to high-school with twin girls named (pronounced ) orangelo and yellongelo but was literally spelled orangejello yellowjello
  • @Gatorbob thats really pretty too
  • Well I know someone who named their children (QueenFairana Grace, Success forever, and phineasse forever, and Lord'Jeonny) that's just sad!!
  • My .friend is named Sengeria pronounced Sangria I like it
  • Some cars/engine designs were named after the car designer's daughters, family relations, or famous people, thus are normal, everyday names to begin with. :) The following short, incomplete list of cars/engine designs were named in honor of family members/famous people:

1. Mercedes: Emil Jellinek named his engine design after his daughter, Mercedes Jellinek.
    2. Porsche: Named after founder Ferdinand Porsche.
    3. Lotus Elise: Named after Elisa Artioli, granddaughter of Italian entrepreneur Romano Artioli.
    4. Shelby: Named for founder Carroll Hall Shelby
    5. Martin (Aston Martin): Named after founder Lionel Martin.
  • This is a last name one but was pretty scary at the time...in 7th grade my mom took me to a gyn cuz out of control periods. The drs name was Dr. Bonebreak...imagine being 12 walking into a room with stirrups and the dr introducing himself with that name!!Had a friend in hs whos name was Asia and her sister was India...thought it was pretty cool
  • My daughters name will be Avarie (Avery) rayne. I think its unique but common. Its not Ashley or Nicole or anything way common.
    People do cone up with really bizarre names. My mom worked in l&d awhile ago. Came acroos the names: cash money, princess, diamond, lemonjello and many more. I think those names fit pets better than people.