reading...anyone who posted on my wall and asked...

I have so much on the wall so just write in here for readings, its alot to keep up with. Sorry to anyone needing answers I didn't forget I can't find them..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What do u mean, what kind of reading?
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I want one too! :)
  • What kind of reading do you do?
  • What ever you want to know. So ya know I'm prego and sometimes pick up what you want not always what is to happen. So when askin jus be clear and concentrated on that one answer. I can't do genders now I'm prego. But sometimes the baby will tell me so then if they do ill tell u.
  • Me too please
  • Me too. Can you tell me the date my son will be born??
  • Umm..interesting. Im really concerned that im having a missed miscarriage. No bleeding or anything im just very paranoid. Could you maybe tell me if everything is ok?
  • Kerrideern leave his ass alone lol yup I see cahonas lol
  • Ok so you all know. the future is always changing. so anything you can controll is all in your hands. think positive and positive outcome will happen. as of now we all hold the answers as we want them so yes if u believe then good will happen. my motto think as u want want as u think!! Think pos. u want pos.
  • Mimi ur uterus is glowing which means occupied or growin to be. so keep thinkin good and it will b good.
  • I do..i cant ever make a decision ..like now..anything positive..anything good..if its negative or bad i will tend to over think..
  • Me too!.... I'm worried about my twins coming early. Will they stay in til at least 36 weeks? Natural or c-section?? Please, and thank you much!
  • NNavy ur very prego with a bouncey girl I see. but wait do u have a kidy already?
  • I believe this pregnancy is different from my last 2. I just need reassurance that everything is going to be ok. Thank you so much. You are wonderful.
  • Thank you very much. I believing so I hope my uterus continues to glow!
  • And if it happens to be more than one. Again thanks.
  • Can you tell my baby's gender? Our ultrasound tech took her best guess and I'm nervous about if she is right or not..
  • Mrsstanley I advise a csection cause the one will be stressed docs miss it and won't listen to ur gut feeling. but its cause u stressed out thinkin they won't make it.
  • will my.son come early or late?
  • My twin brother was murderd almost 9yrs ago. Do u know if Justice will ever be served? Nobody has been caught. Also, is my bby girl healthy, when will i meet her?
  • What bout me will I ever get my boy or just girls?
  • the cord was in the way outnumbered.
    its supposed to be found later u have a joker so from the feelin a boy. not sure tho. if its a girl ages a funny lil girl.