reading...anyone who posted on my wall and asked...

Comments

• Will my bd be a good father? Will we last?
  • I emailed some back. or of it didn't send its a draft my phone tends to die while I'm doin important things
  • They tell me this baby is a boy..my third one..wondering if my hubby will ever let me have my fourth baby and if I will ever get a girl? Also wondering if any problems with this pregnancy or delivery since my last two had issues? Thanks so much in advance!
  • jenn ill fb u. the answer its alot to type on a phone lol. not bad tho
  • Wow lol definitely sounds like my child. Will she ever get a dad that will stick around and be there for her, or is it just destined to be me and her?
  • Mnbaby u have somethin wrong that's makin them go that way. This one seems stronger and has a purpose. Don't want me buggin them. Very protective of u..
  • twin nursing aids wernt the best but she gave up
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rockin this comes from both of us lol no woman needs a man to complete nothin they need us to make them better. she is gonna b very stubborn and attention gettin. message from her don't think about it ... I feel she don't want u becoming weak n needy lol
  • Ok thanks, I haven't got ur email so I'm probably a draft ;) thanks in advance
  • august u spoil the crap out him lol but yes he's a sensitive gentleman
  • luv I had a dream bout ur email lol so ill to tom n get back. ur in-depth so I wanna be awake lol
  • @mommyto1soontob2 here is my email:

jalemsantamaria@hotmail.com

so you can add me on facebook... been tryin to add you for a while... hope ur pregnancy goes good..
  • Lol definitely not worried about it for my sake, just hers. I was such a daddies girls and just can't fathom not having my father in my life. Thanks!! :)
  • This baby is protective of me?? Do you know what is wrong? Will I get to have my fourth and last baby someday ? Happy to hear he is ok and strong..thanks so much!
  • @mommyto1soontob2 when do you think my little girl is going to finally decide to let me meet her?!?!
  • kerrideern this one is strong for u. best for last kinda thing. if u handle the older ones well u will be tested with this one. this baby needs reminders love has no limits.
  • @mommyto1soontob2, is my baby healthy? I'm worried about him or her.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Abby when u least expect it she will decide she is the center of attention and become your plans while u are doin somethin planned. so beware lol
  • Ok so i thought about what should b ask..is this baby a girl? Im afraid of miscarring..?
    and my son..will his speech get better? Is there a way make it fun for him to learn?
  • mnbaby3 I don't know It's weird. its a curse kinda thing. but this baby will end it. and I see a blue bunny .. weird
  • edited March 2011
    @mommyto1soontob2-I'm about 9weeks prego can you tell me the sex of my baby?? Will I miscarry, I had a mc last year. Thank you!!
  • @Beatrice1436 does ur son have blue eyes? Or light? Can't tell what baby is. but ur son needs thia baby so doubt of loss.
  • @cali83 I can't but u are wanting the opposite lol and they baby is measuring big
  • Sorry if I sent this twice. Phones crazy and I dont see my post.
    Will my bd be a good father? Will we last?
  • mamaqueen keep ur head up. stop doubting this baby. its very shelled and scared quiet. u need to give him confidence and believe he's strong
  • @mommytosoonto2.. there light..like hazel ..but dark w/out light...you know
    he says the baby is his lil sister ..
  • mimi he has learning to do. alot of it starting with patients. u will fight cause is gives up fast.