reading...anyone who posted on my wall and asked...

Comments

• Can you tell me when my baby will actually come into the world? (:
  • Twin don't stop having sex just stop "makin" a baby. enjoy it like teens and get back to the mojo.he misses his sex kitten lol
  • Thank you... I sometimes have wondered if I was sent this child for that exact reason. Thank you very much for your time. Can you see if its a girl or boy? :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ok first I wanna know will my son come on time and will be be healthy? And will my sons father and I get back together or should I really move on? And will I be able to raise my son alone?
  • i want to know if my bf and i are going to last... and if he really does want to marry me? oh and can you put an @ so i know whats me... please..
  • @mommyto1soontob2 that's the thing tho, I haven't been trying but I wan to start soon.
  • @mommyto1soontob2 i emailed u a while back at ur gmail w/some questions but im not sure if it went through..Let me kno if u can..Thanx hun! :) cyndi530@gmail.com
  • Will this bby have green eyes? Will she look like me or dad?
  • @betty the suspect got away because tje justice system. They over looked the man! He will get his karma has been biting him. Ur bro has been tryin to find a way to get him caught. But the douche will get cocky n either die or do somethin to her caught for somethin else. The baby is fine she might come early she hasn't decided yet. Girly girl all I gotta say lol
  • @betty I see both but is a dads girl and has him wrapped around his finger u know better tho lol she has a touch of gold in her eyes. she knows money lol
  • Am I having.g more then one?
  • so everyone knows the baby decides when they come. if u feel ready they will start tje process. don't doubt the baby and if u cam do it that can ad time they stay in lol
  • @mommyto1soontob2 I'm sorry I have one more! Are they coming early? If possible, what month? :) thank you again!
  • Is my baby healthy? And what gender?
  • How will labor be for me? And what color are my little angels eyes?
  • @jalem he does and he's sweet u are the one doubting things. give him faith in everything. he needs a strong woman thats y he wants u.
  • @mommyto1soontobe2 thank you for the hope that everything is ok. That actually brought years to my eyes! I don't care about the gender or if its more than one, I was only concerned about if this pregnancy would go full term. It takes a lot of stress offand I appreciate it.
  • @Mrsatanley they will come around 35 ish more towards 36
  • I would just like to know if you see my baby girls daddy deciding to be a part of her life or not?
  • Just saw your post above mine. Lol oopsie
  • prayin she will b early but safe early she can't wait to meet u
  • Thank you so much!!!!!
  • Am I having more then one can u tell?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rockin she don't want him to be she knows what he did. she's a lil naughty girl she is gonna set ppl straight she's got a mind of her own. sounds like my lil monster.
  • I emailed you... but will post here just in case :) I was just wondering how my marriage is looking and if my boy is really a boy and ok. Also if u have any info my deceased grandfather or father in law have for me I need to know. I feel something is trying to get a message to me because of recent events.... thanks so much
  • babies love the womb its a playground to them.
  • oh will my baby have daddy's hair curly or mine straight. is my bd scared..