foodstamps and medicaid..vent

Comments

• edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • As far as the going to school thing i am starting classes this summer for medical office assistant and also thinking about taking a Spanish language class.
  • She is right though. If you send back every person who does not originate in the us we would all have to leave but the native americans. This country was built on immigration. Its sad that some people dont see that.
  • Wow some of the thing being said are getting out of line.
  • Also i get to do my classes from home.
  • @iasiahnjocelynsmommy Wooow! Seriously who said I was talking about Hispanics? I never mentioned on group and ur right my ancestors did come from somewhere else they came on a boat in chains and where forced to work for free while being beaten for about 200years plus my CHERROKE Ancestors had their land taken from them and forced to live on reservations. My IRISH ancestores where forced from their land to.
    So don't get ur panties in a twist. I think that its wrong for anyone to enter a country illegally and that the goverment should make the PROCCESS EASIER instead of just granting amnesty. And im entitled to MY opinions. But to each their own
  • @mshair I never said they where but having a lot of unemployed ppl bot legal an illegal doesn't make it easier
  • What are u talking about?
  • Just a question a citizens identity is their social security card but really no way to prove its u but to pay ur taxes an I mean really do anything don't u need that so I was wondering how they do that if they r illegal citizens a family friends sons social security number was being used by an illegal immigrant an of course he didn't kno until he was older so how would that make u feel yes u all have loved ones an everything that r here illegally but wud u still feel the same if u had nothing to do with them this has gotten heated an ik lots of ppl steal ppls identity but how r the 1s doin it that r here illegally they may b doin 1 bad thing but if they r using someone's social security # an r here illegally they r still breaking more laws then doin good bot trying to step on any toes but I wouldn't be happy if someone was using my identity an no1 else wud b either
  • edited April 2011
    @mshahari lol there is no way im learni cantonese or Chinese waaaay to hard :p
    And ya ur tripping I was only talkin to her
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @isaiahnjocelynsmommy well I blame the Damn beruacrats then :p
This discussion has been closed.