Castor Oil Induction Documentary **2nd Try 6/18/11**

Comments

• I'll be taking more Yuck juice in about 2 hours or less. Trying to sike myself up.
  • ?? Should I do it..is it working for you??
  • Oh just seen your post lol..we should take it together..see if it works for one of us:)
  • so with all the castor oil goin on does anyone kno the statistics of baby pooping because of it? @HomeBirthAdvocate do you have a rough idea that is really makin me worry and not wanna take it
  • Do it =) I'm so excited!!! And don't forget to keep us updated!
  • Take it, take it....y'all should take it together. Am staying updated with y'all cause I plan to do the castor oil thing myself, when time is due. PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED.....LABOR DUST FOR THE BOTH OF YALL
  • I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take more tonight.. She motivated me:)
  • Yea y'all motivated me to try it too....but do it and kkeep us updated.
  • @Rissalee7 ... my doctor gave me the ok to take it. He actually laughed as he gave me the okay.

I did speak to him about baby popping and he said its not a known fact that it causes it.. way more women who have not taken Castor Oil have had kids popping in the amnio. He also said most of the time when the baby does poop its because its under stress from contractions or the pressure of being pushed out... and more than half the time it doesn't effect the baby. (their are cases when it has)

Mr Dr has been delivering babys for 45 years and his wife has too. His wife was a midwife in India before practicing in the US. He's white and she's Indian so I'm very comfy with their knowledge of the practice be it the time frame, different locations of the world or the variety of cultures.

@havin_a_girl and I are merely documenting our experiences so that others can judge for them selves how they want to view this path of self induction... not to mention we're freakn tired of being pregnant and want to get this show on the road. LOL

This is my 4th baby and I've taken it with my last 3.
  • How much are you gonna take I'm taking it to.:) mabye w will have our babies together lol
  • @YNVTish or @Havin_a_Girl does or have ya'll try anything else to speed up the process?
  • @YNVTish thank you so much for that info i think if i havent gone into labor by my next appointment i will ask my dr about the pooping odds (my dr said it was up to me if i took it but im paranoid)
  • I think we have tried everything... @dajanescabral
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Any updates??? Did u take more?
  • @havin_a_girl ... I haven't taken it again yet. My honey and I agreed to wait until tomorrow. My kids go to their fathers for the weekend. That way we don't have to worry about trying to get them to him..cause they'll be gone.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_kat Hey! I hope everything is ok...and nope, no updates.
  • edited June 2011
    @mama_kat I was just thinking about you. (I hope all is well) you know me and the pregly posse can mount up and do a hormono drive by for you. LOL

Hey Everyone!

My honey and I were actually just sitting her discussing me taking this yuck juice tonight or wait until tomorrow morning. He infiltrated my original plans to take it today at 5pm. (Im thinking I should have just left him out of this, he didn't know I drunk it the first time)

We agreed to wake up at 5am and start our process. He wants me to cook one last dinner for him tonight (like I really feel like that $hit) LOL

I just talked to my Doctor (he's on call) and told him about our Saturday morning plan..... He laughed at me once again and said ... "Make sure you stock your bathroom with toilet paper and I'll see you tomorrow night"
  • Goodluck. I hope it goes better for you. And hopefully you get to meet your bundle this weekend. Your dr sound cool. Lol.
  • Just wondering if you can use mineral oil instead of castor oil, I just so happenn to have some here at home that my sons doctor told me to give him for constipation. I'm so overbeing pregnant and its getting way to hot!! I'm 38 weeks...wish I could deliver Sunday for fathers day.
  • @angel26 ... I'm hoping this weekend. And... My Dr "thinks" he's cool at 72 years old. He's really a square with an odd since of humor but you laugh just cause you don't expect it.
  • @aprildc20 ... Not sure about mineral oil. Haven't heard of it... I'm hoping she comes this weekend too.

Oh so sick of this already!
  • Wishing you tons of luck! :)
  • @jtmoon98 ... Oh ok! See you learn something new every day.
  • @jtmoon98 ... I agree, Castor Oil is freakn yuck juice! You see me trying to stall again, but I'm definitly taking it in a few hours. I'll be on a mission again!

I want my body back!
  • @jtmoon98 ok thx....maybe I will try some this afternoon, I have done all the nesting I can do and have everything ready :)
  • edited June 2011
    @aprildc20 ... If you do document it! We would all love to ride the roller coaster with you!

Going to bed you guys... I have 2.5 hours before I torture myself and drink my 2nd round of yuck potion. :0&
  • 5:00 AM MST ... Just woke up to my alarm going off. Really didn't sleep, maybe nervous of what today will bring.

I'm dedicated to doing this 2nd dose.

Ok so I'm heading to the kitchen to create a Castor Oil concauction that I can keep down.

Here we go ladies!

I'll keep you posted!
  • Good luck hun... I've been following your documentary and love that u guys are doing this... I'll stay tuned in!