Castor Oil Induction Documentary **2nd Try 6/18/11**

12345679»

Comments

• So I am noticing that the majority of you only did the 2oz. So from a three time castor oil vet ;) I will let you know that I took 4oz with my 3 previous lo and it worked like a charm. And yes if your body is not ready it just isnt going to work. Every woman in my family has done it and I think we have had only one failure story. But guess what???? She was too chicken to chug the 4oz and only did the 2oz. Good luck ladies. I will definitely be doing it again this time around.
  • @tj2011 .... How in the heck did you manage to get 4 oz down. :0&

What effects did it have on you?
  • @ynvtish no she didn't lol
  • @1stTiM3MommY ... That's what I'm say.. lol
  • Hell yeah I had some side effects lol. Its called bubble guts ;) Trust me it aint easy. And usually I had another bottle for back up. The first try usually came right up. Trust everyone cant hack the 4oz but it is the most effective. I usually just chugged it straight and chased with oj. U did see in another forum that a girl poured her 4oz in a milkshake. She never updated so I dont know how that worked for her.
  • @th2011 ... There is no way possible I would be able to get it down. Yuuuck!

I'm so excited this is my last baby and I'll never have to see another bottle again
  • Lol yeah I am worried I wont get it down this time around either. Im just getting too old lol. But the girl who put it in her milkshake said she didnt taste it at all. So if I get to the point I think I may try that first. My last pregnancy it took 3 tries before I could keep it all down. I think I have pics of me taking it last time. I will try and post them later.