weed (this thread is being supervised by Mama_Kat, moderator)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    @mama_kat thank you very much ma'am....college has prepared me well for situations about weed and alcohol.

Oh yah and education (but not so much this one) lol jk
  • Personally I look at weed as recreational. Just like drinking. I'm not smoking it on the regular. but maybe when I'm out I might take a hit LOL
  • @BundleOfJoy Haha I wished.. I've ate a half a bag of chex mix just on this discussion! Lol...
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife I also liked your comment like button!
  • Inhaling any type of smoke will go into your lungs, which in return goes into the bloodstream. I have heard stories of doctors telling their patients to smoke pot, but then again not all doctors are credible. Just be aware of your options and any risks
  • edited March 2011
    @ghettobetty gracias! I appreciate being appreciated! Lol

Idk about anybody else but this pregnancy has me on a natural high! I'm enjoying it!
  • I have a question. Why do people post things like this, but as soon as they read anything they don't want to hear/see they get offended? This is a public forum amd is full of opinions. If you can't handle some negativity then maybe you shouldn't post here.
  • Thank you @mama_kat for keeping pregly safe. I'm new to the site and didn't know this would cause such an uproar. Lol
  • @newmommy_navywife well said! The depth perception was a new point brought up! Cheers for being both original and logical!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have a question. Why are you posting negative comments when obviously that's what were trying to avoid.
  • I believe all opinions were heard out, and taken into consideration unless said in a rude/biased/uneducated manner.
  • People love the drama! This is better then TV!
  • but ladies, while your all here. is this lump I'm feeling in my lower right stomach upper vagina the baby ? its always in that same spot. I'm 15w3
  • @Bundleofjoy if that is directed to mme, I stated my opinion about whar I personally thought on the subject. I don't agree with it but I was not nor will I be rude or disrespectful to anyone about it.
  • @bundleofjoy welcome! Your topic is awesome....as a very opinionated house wife I appreciate a healthy "debate" between other women. Besides you ladies I'm coaching/interacting with teen girls....yall give me something other than "booty jeans and summer break" to talk about! Lol
  • @bundleofjoy could be the kid! Unfortunately could also be gas!!
  • @natashalynn again the kuddos are very appreciated! :)

@mama_kat yah somebody has to do it!
  • Lol @newmommy_navywife why thank you. I didn't expect such a discussion, but I appreciate the debate too lol.
  • @bundleofjoy you are more than welcome. Lol
  • @Misskeribaby it was directed to you but I didn't mean to be rude, just bein real. Pregly is not a place to come and try to talk down or make other mothers feel as less of a parent, or person period. I've read some deep post and people come to Pregly with things they obviously can't talk to anyone else about .. so if people can't keep snide, rude, and offensive opinions and responses to themselves then maybe THEY shouldn't post here. not the girls that came to this site seeking help.
  • @momma2be when and where?! And all my other girls I'm so grateful for you all! All positive non biased females keep me coming back!! Much love!
  • So, if my 2 year old is throwing up feeling sick... Would it be ok to give her a joint? I mean is ok for me so it has to be ok for her right??? Tylenol doesnt really help and drs cant prescrive anything or do anything as long if she has a fever above 104 f° . So weed is ok bc is natural?
  • I hope its the baby @NatashaLynn and @mama0811 .. me and my bf rub it all the time.
  • You should probably take your two year old to the doctor and see why she is sick and throwing up. I'm sure the doctor won't prescribe a "joint" lol