weed (this thread is being supervised by Mama_Kat, moderator)

Comments

• I was just trying to make a point lol but when she was throwing up and had temerature 101 f° they just say to give her tylenol! Did not help at all!
  • When my 5 year old was puking they gave her sepositories up her booty....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2011
    I believe fevers are a virus and your bodies way of fighting it off.. didn't get rid of fever but probably helps ease discomfort a little bit.... I heard to switch motrin and. Tylenol.... but again every doc is different this has nothing to do with weed.
  • Would you give a two year old liquor or a cigarette because It's legal and ok for you ? No ..
  • @mama0811 mine Is always bundled up in the morning also. lol. I just touch and talk to him .. assuming the lump is the baby and assuming its a him lol. (hoping for a boy) but why wouldn't he have moved to a different spot by now ? he was very active in the ultrasound
  • And only 20% of women who smoke cigarettes quit during pregnancy.
  • I love the feeling @mama0811 only thing bettet will be actually holding my baby
  • @gatorbob yeah there is a brownie party later. Lol everyone is welcome!"
  • Personally I thiink ppl make too big a deal outtta weed the only problems I see in it is the smoking part because smoke of any kind is bad for baby and the main thing is it is illegal and with a baby its not jst your life anymore I love pot but now with a baby I would not touch it its not worth the risk legally in my opinion
  • I wanna say right now THERE IS NO PROOF WEED HARMS BABY. I've done a TOOOON of research on this topic. Look up the study done in jamaca. A dr studied a group of pregnant ladies who smoke and prego s who don't. The study fallowed the children till age 5 or 6. The children exposed to Mary jane were calmer more focused and faster learners. Not to mention it helps with morning sickness sooo much. The bad thing is the smoking of it. Smoke cuts off o2. Edibles are the way to go! Again no proof showing it causes developemental, or physical complications. Some dr.s even recommend to smoke before meals so nauseous prego's can eat!
  • I've noticed some ladies say they knew someone who smoked and drank and it caused issues in the children. That was most likely from the drinking alcohol is horrible for a fetus. Again that doesn't prove weed caused the developmental issues. People need to research for real!
  • Does anyone have netflix? If so I would recommend watching the documentaries on weed... I think some of us are judging because of what we were taught in school and honestly what were taught has some bs to it. If you watch the documentary it clearly states it is not an addictive drug! I was a pot smoker up until I found out and I quit with no problems or withdraws and I had been smoking for 2 years. It actually helps me focus on school work. Also may I add you don't have to agree with a topic but none of us have the right to make remarks that make others feel less inferior. Judge all you want but at the end of the day no one is better than anyone else on this forum, we are all equals sharing the same journey.
  • Weed has just as much chance if not way less of a chance in harming the baby then by say eating tuna while pregnant. So many women and children have had weed during there pregnancy and results been better then could be hoped. If its given to cancer patients it cant be that bad. Its a huge help with morning sickness. Although I believe everything in moderation
  • Oh and btw the hint of sarcasm can still be noted through txt ladies. If you can't say something constructive don't say anything at all...
  • In my opinion u shouldn't smoke but I was smoking at the begining of this pregnacy n yes I did quit to ensure the health of my baby BUT I have met ppl mothers that smoked weed only, not drinkin or smoking squares but smoking weed with fine babies but I have seen babies wit asmtha also but who is to say the asmtha came from smoking it could have ran in the family........ weed is not crack or pills u dnt withdraw u jus have the urge to smoke now u as mothers are not the only person to raise ur child wen they get older their enviorment might introduce them to it n jus because u smoked or didn't smoke durging pregnacy does not make the decision for them
  • I feel like if no names were stated in people opinions then others should not get upset...If they do then they must feel it was about them ijs...=]
  • @mythica your right the birth defect can't be directly linked to the weed but it also can't be ruled out. That's why I said why take the chance. But I like what @mama_kat stated, to talk to ur ob.
  • I have never smoked anything in my life so my opinion is biased, but I do know this, my drs office drug tests my urine at every appointment. Regardless of what it does and doesn't do to your baby, it is still illegal and they can take your baby out of your custody the minute it's born.
  • @mama0811 Omg. Were so close. Do you know what your having. How far along are you ?