Any one on food stamps??

Comments

• @rachdb You dnt know everybodies situation so dnt judge. Get off your high horse because you once applied for assistance. Like I previously stated, this post was named, anyone on food stamps? Obviously youre not so do not comment.
  • I wasnt talking about the people that actually can't go out and get jobs or that r having hardships I'm talking about the ones that r able and don't and just use the assistance and take advantage wich I know ajor of people do. If ur getting offended then maybe its hitting a nerve
  • @Lovingmykids girl ppl on their high horses. I just left one app & come here & see this type of comments. i don't get assistance, but don't judge ppl who do. you never know a persons situation.
  • I think this discussion is getting out of control...i only keep reading cause im to cheap/poor to pay for cable and its more interesting than whats on pbs tonight:) I have an idea...lets all be happy pregnant women and leave the arguing to peeps on Maury! Happy pregnancy pregly friends!!!
  • @rachdb you're hitting a nerve alright & its my last nerve. you never specified what you meant, you just went off. I'm fortunate & I thank GOD that I can do for myself & my daughter. but its not fair to look down on others who can't. Now those who can & refuse all u can do is wish they do betteR
  • I an on fs!! working & going to school... hell I pay taxes like everyone else. I hate when people judge other people!! stuck up people I swear. april 5th where r u we r hungry.... damn will I have gas to get to the store lmao
  • @mommyo3soon2be4 nice try, but I don't think its gonna work. A moderator just needs to remove the entire post. Smh
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 haha funny shit! Agreed!
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 lmaooo!! I really wasnt trying to judge anyone but that comment that I read about that woman having steak evry week pissed me off bc Ive seen alot of people take advantage of the system and its not fair to the people that actually bust there asses. Maybe I should have written it differently but I'm not apologizing for feeling the way I do but I do apologize if I offended anyone not my intention
  • @mayprinceontheway Agreed! I been working fulltime plus overtime but recently got my hours chopped in half due to me being pregnant. Definately not by choice though. I didnt qualify for assistance but now that I only work 15 to 20 hrs a week, I went and applied for assistance. I have to pay rent, childcare, dte bill, gas for car to get to work, daughters needs, household needs, etc so its hard and Im working! So how dare she say that. Like you said, she doesnt get the point. Everybody on assistance isnt a bad mother.
  • @rachdb I agree with you there and I posted a negative comment about the same thing...i got upset over it and then decided that it wasnt going to change the mindset of the people who feel those comments about eating steak everday and my free money are okay. So now I am just reading for amusement. I wouldn't worry too much about upsetting anyone on here cause if you say anythi.g you take the risk of getting griped at;)
  • @rachdb I was paying out of pocket for private health insurance that did not cover my pregnancy bc I didn't meet the waiting period for maternity coverage. I ended up being high risk, needed 3 non stress test every week at$ 200 a piece. My choices were to not go to the dr, declare bankruptcy or get on Medicaid. Getting on Medicaid was the obvious choice. Just so happened to qualify for f/s as well. I didn't even know I was getting them until the card showed up in the mail.
  • Why doesn't everyone just leave it. No one ever said you are a bad person or bad mother if you receive assistance. Negative comments were directed to people abusing assistance. If that does not apply to you why get offended?
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 its sooo stupid! I wrote like 3 other comments after explaining what I meant and they r still stuck on the first one w/e! Im over it lol
  • wait I think rachdb is still breathing...keep beati.g this same point home cause she misworded her comment. I am amazed at how many perfect people there are on here...I thought Jesus was the only person who was perfect...now I know I was just looking in the wrong place. Theyre all on pregly. Really give it a rest...lets talk gas prices or just gas in general.;) gas in ozark mo just went up to $3.49/gallon...my stomach is ridiculously bloated from all this gas. You pick!!!
  • @mommyo3soontobe4 its 3.59 to 3.69 in tx lol
  • Lol don't get me started on gas prices lol when our gas prices r sooo little compared to the rest of the world! I was in brazil in nov and gas there was like $11 a gallon
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 its 4.07 a gallon where i live and my husband drives a jeep wrangler rubicon smh
  • What really gets me that no one has posted abt is when I see someone buy groceries on fs then pull out a wad of cash to buy beer&cigs if u can afford those things u dont need help .... I dont care how much junk food they buy lol ... Im on al gov asst right now because I just got fired for being 35+ preggo just thought id throw my 2cents in
  • @rachdb my pleasure. I find it rather hilarious that I say nothing negative and I'm told to get off the post because I don't receive fs and I've seen several other women on this post that have said they don't receive fs but agree with everyone on here and they are welcome to hang out and post! It's not about right and wrong its about how many people have the same opinion as you! I have a thread for those that don't receive fs if you'd like to join!
  • This dicussion was clearly named, ANYONE ON FOODSTAMPS? Therefore this thread was NOT for you ignorant, judgemental people commenting on here with your unessecary negative comments.
  • They suck!!! It costs us $52 to fill up our expedition today and we were above a quarter of a tank. I cant imagine paying $11/gallon...i would never ever go anywhere. Good thing I own a home business.
  • edited April 2011
    Now that's crap! !! I love my alcohol and I work for my money and if I want some beer and cigarettes I will it be made to feel bad for buying the just because I get food stamps... people really don't get it smh
  • @may1mommatobe That is a very good point!
  • took me fifty to fill up my pontiac g6 and that's because I stopped it there cuz it was my mom gas card! love my mommy lmao
  • Crap I tried! You all have fun...enjoy your arguments!!!
  • @secondtimemommy7 I seen that you even went as far as creating your own thread after getting upset about this one smh Its not what you say, its how you say it.
  • @ghettobetty if u can afford those things maybe u need to go over ur budget again maybe u dont need fs im not saying ur in the wrong but if u dont need them y take what someone who could be in a worse situation than u could be getting
This discussion has been closed.