Any one on food stamps??

Comments

• trying hard not get get in this drama but people r stupid!! I worked 2 jobs one part time one full time going to school and raising my son. I still qualify for fs!! jobs aren't paying shit at all and to get a good job u have to know someone. this guy told me his daughter got a 12 dollar an hr job because of her aunt knew someone and she has fifth grade reading level. what kind of shit is that. here I am going to school delivering people their pizza with a college education. as long as I know I am doing my best for my son. i can't wait to get off fs I will def not be talking down on people because they r on fs!!! I been there i know how it feels to struggle!!!!
  • edited April 2011
    @may1mommatobe Never once have I judged. I am defending the people who are receiving assistance that you and some others are talking down on. Read all of my comments thourghly. NEVER JUDGED ANYBODY. I leave the judging up for the ignorant people who think everybody who receives fs is abusing the system.
  • @ghettobetty anything to better ur childrens life im all for I just dont personally feel comfortable spending $ on extras for myself once I no longer need asst I will reward myself then but thats,me not u & I dont expect u to live how I do but I have the right to comment just like everyone else
  • @blessed1508 I work at a pizza place too but not a driver!:)
  • @Lovingmykids where do u work. I work at papa johns lol
  • @may1mommatobe yes everyone has the right to comment but the nasty judgemental comments should be kept to themselves. Its one thing to state an opinion but its another to bash people.
  • I work at a mom and pop pizza place! Actually left a better paying job with more hours to work there so I could cut child care costs and be home more with my kids. Loving it :)
  • @blessed1508 I work at cottage inn pizza. Where are u from?
  • @may1mommatobe I know you werent judging and anyone that doesn't have a guilty conscience knows that also. If you notice the people that are arguing about it are the indulgers! @everyone No one ever said fs are wrong get over it and stop trying to cause drama. If you do not see anything wrong with you lifestyle what could you possibly have to defend?
  • edited April 2011
    tx..... u? @lovingmykids
  • @lovingmykids I agree but by stating my opinion abt a situation it was taken as I was judging .... I live my life the way I feel is right I dont expect anyone to think just like me but in return I shouldnt be expected to think or be ok with others way of living I didnt call anybody trash or lazy I didnt cal ppl names i just said what was on my mind
  • edited April 2011
    @second_time_mommy7 SEE, EVERYTHING U SAY IS SO UGLY! THERE U GO AGAIN ASSUMING SHE DRINKS WHILE PREGNANT OR TRYING TO CONCEIVE. SHE WAS SPEAKING IN GENERAL. NOBODY IS OR WAS TALKING TO U SO GO BACK TO YOUR LIL THREAD U MADE! GOD BLESS U.
  • edited April 2011
    why isn't this topic closed yet? why do I keep looking at it? @mama_kat where r u? lmao
  • @blessed1508 lol I was wondering the same
  • @blessed1508 Unfortunately lol I live in Michigan. Our economy is so bad...I have relatives in Waco, TX.
  • @blessed1508 I'm wondering that same thing lol.
  • edited April 2011
    OK since I'm the one being assumed upon LOL I am 16 weeks preggo with third. I quit smoking when found out pregnant ... quit drinking also but I am only and occasional drinker anyways.....again assume ass u me never good to do :) its all good thougho
  • @ghettobetty I know this is off subject & we suppose to be arguing but u have a beautiful dtr
  • @lovingmykids hope u have help working at a pizza place sucks when u have kids. I started back in 07 on and off I always come back to it for some reason. guess I like the tips lol and I am about 2 hrs from waco. a few girls I played soccer w/ in college was from waco.
  • @may1mommatobe "were suppose to be arguing but.." Lol that just made me laugh
  • @may1mommatobe seriously we agree to disagree I don't think either if us are bad people just different views. I'm not at all upset and no hard feelings for real :) and thank you very much! She's my baby...
  • Ha ok people on a pregnancy app are just here for no reason, because they aren't pregnant or ttc? K.... everything you say is drama let people speak for themselves I don't know how you ever got brought into this? She is a big girl I don't think she needs you to defend her. And again I quote " now that's crap!!! I love my alcohol" tell me again how that's speaking in general, or you could shut up and let people defend themselves. No one needs a guard dog.
  • @ghettobetty is ur other baby mixed as well my son will be im so jealous mixed children always have the best skin color im just pasty white & burn in the sun B-)
  • I do love my alcohol I miss it very much. Bold of you to assume I'm currently using it :)
  • Honey I wasn't assuming it that's the way you stated it. It's not what you say but how you say it is what I've been hearing all night?
  • edited April 2011
    @may1mommytobe my son is Mexican abbd this one will be Dominican I have a rainbow family LOL they all have pretty hair and skin I get so jealous also like why can't i be that tan :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blessed1508 yea kinda sucks but its better than nothing. Btw the numbers in your name is my duedate backwards. Due date is 08/15..gotta play it in the lottery now lol
This discussion has been closed.