Any one on food stamps??

Comments

• I didn't get upset about people on fs I got upset at narrow minded people that assume they are being judged because someone is not in the same position as they are.
  • I didn't get upset about people on fs I got upset at narrow minded people that assume they are being judged because someone is not in the same position as they are.
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 yeah u tried. I was trying to help u out lol
  • @ghettobetty ppl kills me. Ppl mad cause they get assistance but don't have no moola or they're just mad cause others receive it & they don't qualify. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSONS SITUATION, SO DON'T JUDGE OTHERS AT ALL.
  • @ghettobetty they keep saying theyre not being judgemental but are obviously not thinking before they comment. I bet if they could they would get f/s too smh
  • Who the hell are you to tell me how to spend my money! My money. Money I worked for! And who has the right totell anyone what they can or can't buy because they are on welfar. I got a good idea how about you start a business and provide good enough wages and medical coverage for us on foodstamps just so its more acceptable to you that I smoke or drink...
  • You know all about assuming and judging huh better yet you are the one getting judged because of your lifestyle. I could care less.
  • On this discussion it seems like the women get condemned & looked down on for being grateful & enjoying cigs or beer while being on FS. if the woman worked hard why is she not entitled to a beer.
  • @mayprinceontheway they will never understand lol simple minded people
  • @ghettobetty u just want to argue with any and everybody im just stating my opinions I feel if u have enough $ to indulge in the extras maybe u really dont need as much help as u are recieving ... Im not saying anyone should be denied medical if they do not have the means....
  • It's crazy girl....LOL I read earlier she owe money cause she defrauded the government but got the nerve to call somebody out
  • Here it is your on welfare your not allowed to have cell phones! Your not allowed to drink! Your not allowed to buy name brands! Your not allowed to get tattoos! Your not allowed to do anything unless "we"approve. You want to have kids no! You want to take your kids to the zoo no! You want to go to the bar no! You want to buy a flatscreen TV no! Your on foodstamps your can't eat steak you can't have pop! No candy for you kids your parents get food sstamps!
  • So im being considered simple minded because ppl want to take advantage of assistance .... Maybe everyone else is simple minded because they cant seem to want to get off government assistance try to better urself dont be content in ur situation
  • You people are doing more then opinions you are judging people on food stamps and again if you want to do that start a new thread. Smh come on a discussion about food stamps bashing those who receive it the cry I'm just stating my opinion.
  • @mayprinceontheway I did collect $ while I did not report my wages but the $ wasnt used to buy extras it was usd to survive
  • @may1mommatobe ill see you in the soup line smiling when this economy crashes :)
  • @may1mommatobe so that makes you better than the next, & give you the right to call her out.
  • edited April 2011
    @may1mommatobe WHO IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM? WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING ON ASSISTANCE FOREVER? ONCE AGAIN U IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE ASSUMING! DO U KNOW THESE PEOPLE PERSONALLY AND DO U KNOW THEIR SITUATION? I DNT THINK SO! JUST LIKE U COLLECTED FRAUDULENT UNEMPLOYMENT TO SURVIVE, SOME PEOPLE GET FOODSTAMPS TO FEED THEIR FAMILY! I NEVER SAID U PER SAY WERE SIMPLE MINDED
  • BUT SINCE U GOT OFFENDED U MUST BE.
  • I dont get how I called her out I posted my comment she responded so I responded to her @mayprinceontheway
    @ghettobetty if it comes to that hopefully we both will be smiling :)>-
  • @Lovingmykids don't forget the POW! at the end.
  • @lovingmykids I just have my personal opinions as u do I feel bad abt needing assistance I like to be independant & know im making it on my own so I feel if ur in a situation to where u need asst you should be doing everything in your power to try & save & better ur situation
  • You are judging and assuming and trying to tell people how to spend the money that they work for! @may1mommatobe
  • you should never feel bad cause you need help. But don't make others feel crappy cause you do
  • @lovingmykids if im judging what are U doing?
  • @may1mommatobe understan that I stay on food stamps to better the lives of my children. I qualify which allows extra cash in my pocket to do extra for then mostly and sometimes treat myself :) so I don't consider what I'm doing as abusing. My other point of view for those who do abuse is the children. I see people truly abusing the system all the time and it annoys me also. But I also know that for those irresponsible parents there are children who would go hungry if itwere not for food stamps.
    If I use food stamps legally and dont abuse them then I should be able to spend my cash how I please even if that means cigarettes or beer sometimes. I'm not hurting you in anyway by doing this so please don't judge me for my lifestyle :)

• Maybe @may1mommatobe is telling people how to spend money we pay our taxes so we have every right to express our feelings. why is anyone that drinks on a pregnancy forum? I'll judge that are you pregnant or ttc? Hopefully not pregnant and maybe that's why your not pregnant if your trying. First step to ttc is getting yourself healthy.
  • I dont feel I said anything to try & make someone feel bad like I said im in the same situation if not a worse than most ppl on here but I got attacked because I said how I feel but im not being judged
This discussion has been closed.