Any one on food stamps??

12345679»

Comments

• Annoyed circles again I'm done.
  • hey @gabschillin get off this topic while its still early lol and what did I tell u about following me lmao
  • @lovingmykids yeah better then nothing!! girl u better go play the lottery lmao my son bday is 10/15/08 so I just leave out the ten too many numbers for a username lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gabschillin dude I get 100 a month. and girl just drama been keeping me entertained. u know I like to stay up late lmao
  • @secondtimemommy7 you really have issues..just sad..tisk tisk..do u ever have anything nice to say about anybody or to anybody? your personality is so ugly. you act like a child. you just go on and on..smh the only thing u been doing is assuming all night..GOODNIGHT GOD BLESS U
  • @babyluv3 I get more than that for just me I live in Texas
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gabschillin people judging people, people get mad blah blah blah same ol same ol lmao
  • I hate to have to do this, but I think it may be the best time to close the discussion. Opinions have been shared, views discussed, and I am afraid the main point of the topic was lost. If you have any concerns, opinions, or issues about a particular topic, event, or user, please make sure to contact a moderator - we do not mind a little work here and there. :)

- Fingerscrossed, Pregly Support Team
This discussion has been closed.